Cancer Treatment Options
If cancer treatment is necessary, you can take comfort in knowing our doctors are highly skilled in the latest medical techniques. We offer a variety of non-surgical cancer therapies to halt or reverse cancer growth while preserving healthy tissue. Chemotherapy treatment is provided at our office by our wonderful chemotherapy trained nurses.
Medical Diagnostic Associates’ Cancer Center at Overlook Medical Center has facilities where patients can receive chemotherapy treatments, blood tests, and treatment for blood cancers and disorders, such as cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, leukemia and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, in a comfortable setting.
Outpatient Infusion Center
The Infusion Center provides clinical support services to oncology and non-oncology adult patients. Our highly-trained staff certified in oncology nursing and chemotherapy administration, provides:
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy – given prior to a surgical procedure to shrink the tumor
- Adjuvant chemotherapy – given after surgery to destroy any remaining cancerous cells
- Targeted biological therapies
- Blood product administration
- Long-term antibiotic and other intravenous-related treatments
- Personalized education on what to expect during and after treatments